Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School

When we moved in with Mom and Dad in May, one of our biggest concerns was Olivia having to start 2nd grade at a new school this year. Well today was the first day of school and she did great! She is the first stop on her bus route so she did not have to worry about walking onto a full bus and looking at a bunch of strangers staring at her (a.k.a. Forrest Gump syndrome - "seats taken". Her Mimi (Rheba) even got up to see her get on the bus.

Please pray that she will have a good start to the school year.

1 comment:

j. musselman said...

Hello there Livingston Clan!! This is probably my last shot at internet connection for a few days if not a week, and I'm taking full advantage of it. I'm getting ready to close the lid here and make my way down to the holler, and I wanted to check in with you all first. Rheba, I'm glad you were able to see your little sweetie pie board the bus this morning. I remember those days and care not to repeat them, but they were wonderful while they lasted. I hope Olivia has a good day at school. I'm sure she'll come home tonight with all kinds of news to report. :) There is some much needed rain falling here in these parts and I'd better start down the road now if I want to meet my ETA of 4:00. We're still praying hard for your whole family.........I love you all!!!!